Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Monday Evening!!!

I hope your weekend was restful and you managed to get some things done that needed to be done in your craft room. I have been making out my plan of action for items that I will be making for the Relay For Life Bazaar. If I can get them done, it would benefit our team quite well. But I needed to get these cards posted that I made back in February to celebrate Love and Valentine's Day and never got them posted as things were starting to get a little crazy with hubby's illness. So here they are without further adieu. I used a combination of Stamps, Cricut Cartridges and papers that I have had for quite awhile. My kids and even my hubby tease me and tell me that I could open up my own store with all the craft supplies I have accumulated over the years. LOL!!! But I am a sucker for glittery papers, bling and anything that has hearts and is very girly and feminine. But I think my favorite colors of papers I seem to go after over and over again are the blacks, reds, shimmery whites and silvers. There is something just so rich about them. Which may explain why my hideway/craftroom is done in these colors especially black and white with a hint of red. Touches of silver/chrome here and there. I guess that seems to be the mainstay of a lot of craftrooms that I have seen on many forums. Its just a bold and yet clean crisp look. Enjoy!!

No comments: